Tone Software Corporation develops, markets and supports Z System software that increases mainframe efficiency, reduces z/OS operational support costs, and increases the productivity of users and IT teams responsible for mainframe systems and applications.
Based in Anaheim, California, TONE is a privately owned technology company that answers to customers, not shareholders. Leveraging over 40 years of mainframe expertise and proven ability, TONE is focused on delivering innovative software solutions that enable IT teams to maximize operational productivity.
TONE products are marketed and supported throughout North America, Europe, and Australia directly from the Anaheim corporate headquarters and through a group of expert agents around the world. The Tone z/OS technologies include these solutions:
- DYNA-STEP dynamic STEPLIB allocation and ISPF library management to dynamically manage TSO, ISPF, STEPLIBs, and application environments.
- STEPLIB-Rx dynamic STEPLIB solution to transparently replace the unsupported CA TSOPLUS tool with a fully supported, easily implemented alternative.
- OMC-FLASH JES2 and JES3 Spool management to effectively manage both the JES2 and JES3 spool, spooled output, JES2 and JES3 jobs and operations, and JES resources within the z/OS environment.
- OMC-PRINT and OMC-TCP/IP Output and Print management to efficiently route and control host VTAM printing across the host network and manage downstream TCP/IP output routing and printing.
- ACC and SyBridge to automate mainframe console, system operations, and host processes within the z/OS environment.
- TRX to manage TSO, reduce TSO resource consumption, improve TSO response times, reduce system overhead, and increase TSO user productivity.
With a strong commitment to delivering quality software and exceptional customer service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Tone provides innovative technologies that enhance the z/OS return on investment of every Tone customer.